Charity / The BPEC Support Fund
The BPEC Support Fund
The BPEC Support Fund (BSF) is available to all persons (above the age of eighteen) operating in or connected to the UK plumbing and heating industry.
The BSF aims to provide support to activities that lead to a greater improvement of knowledge, skills, competence of individuals’ working in the plumbing industry throughout the UK or towards plumbing and heating work / support required by not-for-profit / non-commercial organisations.
The BSF will provide financial grants that support the activities described above and are of direct benefit to individuals currently working in or connected to the Plumbing and Heating Industry or to those seeking to begin a career in the Industry. The funding will be provided in the form of a non-repayable grant paid solely from BPEC or a contribution may be made in partnership with other organisations or stakeholders. The value of the grant will be up to a maximum of £1,000 but in exceptional circumstances applications up to £5,000 may be considered at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
Applications for grant funding will include the following areas:
- Supporting apprenticeship training in the Plumbing Industry.
- Support for higher level training and achievement of those training to become qualified Plumbers.
- Assistance in identifying skills needs of people working in the Plumbing Industry.
- Support for developing of innovative learning materials or teaching methods.
- Undertaking plumbing and heating work for charitable (or not-for-profit / non-commercial organisations to be carried out by APHC and SNIPEF members.
- Other projects that are linked to skills and plumbing work associated with community based organisations will be considered by the Trustees.
Grants cannot be made to finance mandatory training requirements such as ACS or OFTEC certification.
BSF applications can be submitted at any time.
To download an application form click here
For further information please contact Dave Pollard or India Ward.
T: 0845 644 6558